Job at: State Logistics Manager Job at Coca-Cola | Jobs In Australia
The Coca‑Cola Company is a total beverage company with products sold in more than 200 countries and territories. Our company’s purpose is to refresh the world and make a difference. We sell multiple billion-dollar brands across several beverage categories worldwide. Our portfolio of sparkling soft drink brands includes Coca‑Cola, Sprite and Fanta. Our water, sports, coffee and tea brands include Dasani, smartwater, vitaminwater, Topo Chico, BODYARMOR, Powerade, Costa, Georgia, Gold Peak and Ayataka. Our juice, value-added dairy and plant-based beverage brands include Minute Maid, Simply, innocent, Del Valle, fairlife and AdeS. We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We seek to positively impact people’s lives, communities and the planet through water replenishment, packaging recycling, sustainable sourcing practices and carbon emissions reductions across our value chain. Together with our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide. State Logistics Manager Job at Coca-Cola | Jobs In Australia
This is a great opportunity for an inspiring leader to join our team in WA as the State Logistics Manager. You will be accountable for developing and leading a high performing team to establish new benchmarks for safety, customer service, commercial performance and team capability in the delivery of logistics services across WA. You will collaborate closely with leaders across CCEP’s supply chain and be an integral part of the Distribution and Service leadership team.
- Lead, coach and develop a diverse and high performing team that allows our people to realise their career potential.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships and understanding of CCEP customers and how to deliver the best outcome for each customer.
- Contribute to the development of the Distribution & Service strategic plan and roadmap, helping to shape the strategic direction of the function and how to deliver on this.
- Strategically plan and manage the performance of logistics activities across the WA operations through effective planning, coordination and management of logistics activities.
- Develop and implement logistics strategies to improve service, financial, process and operational performance and efficiency, delivering optimal financial and service outcomes.
- Ensure logistics is at the forefront of decisions around network design, production planning, warehouse capacity and interstate freight decisions.
- Monitor efficiency of warehousing and the movement of goods and ensure the right controls are in place to mitigate any operational & financial impacts.
- Work with planning and scheduling teams to ensure warehouse capacities are managed on a best for CCEP basis.
- Ability to effectively manage 3PL relationships, both operationally and strategically.
- Identify, develop and deliver initiatives to improve and transform the operational, process and financial performance of the business and ensure these changes are managed and embedded effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a Logistics Leadership role, ideally in the FMCG or retail operations environment
- Demonstrated experience across multiple supply chain disciplines, with first-hand customer management experience and medium P&L ($30m+ pa) delivery
- A thorough understanding and demonstrated leadership in the application of Lean principles that removes waste, eliminates inefficiencies and improves processes.
- Demonstrated leadership effectiveness in developing people and managing a high performing team that delivers operational performance excellence and the ability to execute significant change programs.
- Transport operations
- Automated materials handling
- Systems and inventory management
- S&OP to achieve EBIT improvements
- Degree in Business or Commerce with qualifications in a relevant discipline such as logistics or supply chain management
- Knowledge of continuous improvement systems including LEAN, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S.
- Strong logistics and warehouse systems knowledge (SAP, WMS, APO, Microsoft suite)