Job at: Night Manager Job at Hilton | Jobs In Australia
Location: Perth, Australia
About Hilton Australia
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 22 world-class brands comprising nearly 7,300 properties and more than 1.1 million rooms, in 123 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list and been recognized as a global leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for six consecutive years. Hilton has introduced several industry-leading technology enhancements to improve the guest experience, including Digital Key Share, automated complimentary room upgrades and the ability to book confirmed connecting rooms. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 165 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy. With the free Hilton Honors app, guests can book their stay, select their room, check in, unlock their door with a Digital Key and check out, all from their smartphone. Night Manager Job at Hilton | Jobs In Australia
As a Night Manager, you are the first point of contact for any general management related queries that arise outside normal operating hours. The position has a Front Office focus but also has responsibility for overall hotel operations in the absence of Operational Managers, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Be visible in the hotel lobby and other public areas.
- Maintain current knowledge of all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of such procedures as required.
- Handle any management issues or emergencies that arise, record them as required, and implement the necessary actions to bring them to resolution.
- Ensure that all Guest complaints are managed promptly and completely.
- Support the Night team with all front desk and accounting related duties.
- Produce nightly reports, as required.
- Inform other departments of Guest special requests, including early/late departures and room changes.
- Maintain awareness of all hotel areas.
Desired Skills and Experience
A Night Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Have a degree, diploma, or formal certification in Hotel Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sectors
- Current and demonstrated knowledge of health and safety and security procedures
- Calm, efficient, and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills