Job at: Sales Specialist Job At Officeworks | Jobs in Australia
At Officeworks we make bigger things happen. Our customers, our team, and our community are our heart and soul. And if our brilliant people have taught us anything, it is that we can do all kinds of incredible things, each and every day.
Fast paced. Innovative. Inspiring. With more than 8000 team members and a national footprint of more than 168 retail stores Australia wide – we’re focused on delivering a wide range, low price and great service. We’re about inspiring new ideas and thinking outside the box. We’re about kicking goals, having a laugh and pushing each other. We are about being rewarded and supported. We’re about teaching a customer something new and supporting the community. We’re about making a difference. Sales Specialist Job At Officeworks | Jobs in Australia
- Join our B2B team as a Sales Specialist based in our brand new support office in Chadstone. This is an exciting entry level opportunity where you will be speaking to new and existing business customers everyday, getting to know them, building rapport, and identifying how OW can support them.
- Through pro-active initiatives, you will be responsible for establishing and building business customer relationships over the phone, delivering exceptional customer service and providing solutions and support whilst maximising sales.
- You will be part of a great, close-knit team who will be dedicated to setting you up for success with great leadership and training. This opportunity is a hybrid role with a minimum of 2 days in the office and the remainder of your week working from home in a full time role. We are also open to this role being based in NSW.
Desired Skills and Experience
You are a customer focused individual, who is passionate about service and customer experience. You thrive on building rapport with customers, with outstanding communication skills and enjoy connecting people with the right solution. In addition, you will have:
- Previous experience in customer service or a sales enviroment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Approachable, curious, and outgoing personality with the ability to connect with a variety of people
- Persistent and patient, able to handle customer rejection
- Accurate and efficient data entry and insight gathering