Job at: Administration Assistant Job at Enza Zaden AU
Location: Narromine, Australia
Enza Zaden is a leading vegetable breeding company that develops, produces, and sells vegetable varieties and seeds worldwide. With a mission to provide access to healthy and diverse vegetables globally, we work with a team of over 2500 passionate colleagues across the world to shape the future of vegetables. Administration Assistant Job at Enza Zaden AU
The role is varied and requires a flexible and adaptable approach with duties including: Administration Assistant Job at Enza Zaden AU
- Accounts Payable: Input, code, and process invoices.
- Undertake general accounting tasks as part of the Oceania finance team.
- Organise and provide support for various facilities systems.
- Payroll processing.
- Provide generalise administration support for various other tasks, as required.
- The successful candidate will also be trained/certified in seed export inspections and import/export documentation processing.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will be excellent at prioritising your workload effectively and be keen to take on a variety of tasks with a willing attitude. You demonstrate initiative and possess strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Previous experience and/ or qualifications in Accounts Payable and administration
- Proficiency in using various computer software packages, particularly Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience with MYOB, Smartly, D365 and Medius Software would be an advantage.
- Need to be able to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
Get Your Administration Assistant Job Today