Job at: Operations Administrator Job Weir Minerals AU
Location: Coolum Beach, Australia
Weir Minerals Founded in 1871, Weir is a world-leading engineering business with a purpose to make mining operations smarter, more efficient, and sustainable. Thanks to Weir’s technology, our customers can produce essential metals and minerals using less energy, water, and waste at lower cost. With the increasing need for metals and minerals for climate change solutions, Weir’s colleagues are playing their part in powering a low-carbon future. We are a global family of 11,000 uniquely talented people in over 60 counties, inspiring each other to do the best work of our lives. Operations Administrator Job At Weir Minerals
The role of Operations Administrator contributes to the success of the Operations Team and SHE Business Partner providing invaluable support. Operations Administrator Job At Weir Minerals
In this role you will be involved in the office and out active in the factory and warehouse, assisting our team to safely manufacture and ship our products.
- General administration tasks of which may include:
- Checking, collating, data entry, scanning and filing
- Printing and collating job packs and drawings.
- Typing and formatting procedures
- Inventory cycle counting and ordering of consumables
- Collecting, scanning, filing and recording safety, health and environment related inspections and audits and updating SHE related documents and signage.
- Booking and recording training in Workday and monthly training reporting.
- Assisting with audits of chemicals, first aid facilities, documentation, etc.
- Entering data in Chemwatch and ensure chemical manifests are up to date.
- Safety First: Demonstrate 100% commitment to our zero harm behaviours in support of our drive towards developing a world class safety culture.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 years administration experience in manufacturing, mining or a similar industry
- Formal administration related qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
- Well-developed verbal and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite programs
- Knowledge and experience with Concur , SAP and Workday preferred