Job at: Pick packer/Forklift Operator Job In Australia
Location: Adelaide SA, Australia
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to. Pick packer/Forklift Operator Job In Australia
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Pick packer/Forklift Operator Job In Australia
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently searching for a Pick packer/Forklift operator to perform a range of stores and warehousing tasks in the Western Suburbs.
- Opportunity on Day Shift working 0900 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- As a part of our team, you will be involved in the receiving, picking, dispatch and delivery of products using Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks and other material handling equipment, as well as manually handling products.
- SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We are a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant, and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Desired Skills and Experience
- To us it’s simple. You want to be a part of a high performing team and contribute to accurately deliver the right products to the right customers on time, everytime.
- A valid Forklift Licence is a MUST, as is experience operating Reach Forklifts at a minimum.
- A valid Driver’s Licence is also essential.
- Order-picking experience is also crucial.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- A passion for customer satisfaction and strong interpersonal skills.
- A positive, “can do” attitude and exceptional teamwork skills.