Job at: Electrical Technician Job at Essential Energy AU
Location: Bega, NSW, Australia
Essential Energy is responsible for building, operating and maintaining one of Australia’s largest electricity network that spans 95 per cent of New South Wales’ land mass and parts of southern Queensland. Essential Energy delivers essential electricity network services to more than 870,000 homes and businesses in 1,500 regional, rural and remote communities across extremes of terrain and climate. Essential Energy also provides water and sewerage services to 20,000 customers in Far West NSW. Electrical Technician Job at Essential Energy
Essential Energy is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applicants to apply regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. Electrical Technician Job at Essential Energy
As an organisation, our aim is to champion inclusivity in the workplace and celebrate the difference in all our employees.
- Do you want to begin a rewarding career journey with a reputable employer? This opportunity could be for you.
- We are seeking an Electrical Technician to join our team in Bega, NSW.
- The Electrical Technician is responsible for the delivery of a range of technical works encompassing the maintenance, construction, inspection and operation of equipment related to energy Transmission and Distribution systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (plus Qualified Supervisors Certificate)
- Drivers Licence
- WorkCover NSW Construction Induction Cert
- Attainment and ongoing successful maintenance of all regulatory, industry and business required licences, authorisations and other such certificates deemed necessary for the role.