Job at: Account Manager Job at Transgrid | Jobs in Australia
Location: NSW, Australia
About Transgrid Australia
Over decades of technical excellence, we’ve enabled the smooth operation of over 13,060km of high voltage transmission wires and 122 substations in NSW and the ACT, with connections to Victoria and Queensland. Our most crucial work is leading the transition to Australia’s clean energy future. The traditional coal system that served our country for decades is nearing the end of its life, to be replaced by wind and solar generation. We’re making the right decisions now to prepare for the opportunities and challenges ahead – a changing climate, population growth and technology innovation. As we lead the way towards a more resilient future, we’re working closely with our customers and communities to make sure no one is left behind. Wherever you are in NSW or the ACT, you can be confident in the reliable, affordable and sustainable electricity we transmit as we make a better power system for generations to come. Account Manager Job at Transgrid | Jobs in Australia
- This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals & subject matter experts in the field of Account Management.
- In your new role you will be is responsible for the retention and growth of a client portfolio across Lumea’s Energy Services business. You will act as the clients advocate and support the client journey from early origination phase, through the connection process, construction and ongoing asset management and operation.
- You will develop a strong business development pipeline through the identification and development of commercially sound opportunities that are aligned with Lumea’s growth strategy. While managing a portfolio of existing and new clients the Account Manager will be focussed on growth through the successful contract execution of contestable works.
- You will be a passionate and driven professional with extensive experience in the ongoing management of client relationships including the account management of targeted accounts. While leading client negotiations the incumbent shall work closely with internal stakeholders and other teams to support the development of commercial proposals and bids to secure new and repeat business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the energy infrastructure and/or renewable energy industry
- Excellent customer and stakeholder relationship management skill
- Experience in the account management, origination, development and negotiation of large-scale infrastructure bids
- Developed business acumen and project/bid management skills
- Collaborative and decisive behaviour style
- Integrity and commitment to ethical practice, equity and diversity
- Developed negotiation and presentations skills
- Proven track record in the development and execution of commercial agreements
- Demonstrated influencing skills with potential customers, decision makers, and other relevant stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Competent in the application of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements relative to the duties of the position
- Knowledge and experience in relevant CRM database systems such as SalesForce
- Excellent time management and the ability to achieve deadlines through competing priorities under pressure