Job at: Labourer Job at Collar Group | Jobs in Australia
Location: Adelaide , Australia
About Assetlink Australia
By applying to Collar, you will have reliable and consistent communication from start to finish. Your job search is easy with Collar Group as you will be updated every step of the way when it comes to accepting the role that suits you. Once on the job, you will have peace of mind with 7-day-a-week support when needed. We also have the ability to assist in helping you obtain the right inductions, upskilling or renewing any licenses or tickets & opportunities for career progression.
The options are endless with Collar. Labourer Job at Collar Group | Jobs in Australia
Experienced HR or MR truck driver and Labourer , for an immediate start.
Responsible for operating the allocated vehicle and transporting to and from site items, such as Steel rollers, multi rollers, bobcat with attachments, pavers to name a few.
Ensuring you work safely at all times, carrying out cleaning and maintenance of vehicles as required and working within a team to deliver a high quality and safe service. Fatigue Management training as well as being safety conscious is essential for this role. The successful candidate must be available for nightshifts, weekend work and overtime.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
As the successful applicant you should have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience Truck driving
- Hold a current SA MR or HR Driver’s License (as a minimum),
- Hold a White card
- Experience operating a range of trucks, trailers and road ranger gear boxes,
- Asphalt experience (Desirable)
- Fatigue Management and Load Limit training
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol and Pre-Employment Medical and Commercial Driver Medical tests; and
Desired Skills and Experience
- Weekly remuneration.
- Temp to perm opportunity.
- Variety of different work scopes.
- Minimum 38-hour working weeks with overtime wanting longer hours or more days we can offer this.
- Ongoing support & communication with your consultant at Collar.
- Options to move into further roles in the industry.
- Access to EAP.
- 7 Days a week access to Collar support when required.