Job at: Registered Nurse Job at Infinite Aged Care
Location: Cleveland, QLD Australia
Infinite Care are residential aged care providers who are truly passionate about providing quality individualised care to its residents. Registered Nurse Job at Infinite Aged Care We place our residents at the heart of everything we do, and ensure they are involved in all decisions regarding their own care. Residents are encouraged to participate in a vibrant and inclusive community, in facilities that feel like home. Infinite Care operate facilities in New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland, with more in the pipeline as they expand nationally. Registered Nurse Job at Infinite Aged Care
- At Infin8 care, the role of a Registered Nurse is highly visible and plays a vital role in meeting our residents’ daily needs and delivering high quality, person centric care to residents and families.
- Our nurses are responsible for the total care of the resident, including physical, emotional wellbeing and safety. They are given the autonomy and space they need to make decisions and enjoy the support of the personal care, lifestyle, and Hospitality teams.
- In addition to this, they act as role models by adhering to safe practice measures in medication management, providing leadership to others and by doing so promote a harmonious team environment aligned with our values.
Desired Skills and Experience
You have the ability to “think on your feet” as well as the ability to communicate effectively, build rapport and maintain professional relationships with residents and co-workers alike.
We hire on attitude and aptitude, so you do not need experience in the aged care sector. You do however need to be aligned with our philosophy and values, have strong communication skills, and a commitment to resident wellbeing as well as
- A Bachelor of Nursing degree
- AHPRA Registration with no restrictions
- A valid NDIS Workers Screening Clearance (or have the ability to get one)