Job at: MC Driver Job in Australia At KTrans Australia
Location: Bunbury, Australia
KTrans are a Western Australian family owned and operated transport business operating from our modern facilities in the Roe Hwy Logistics Park Kenwick. Our focus is providing premium end-to-end logistics solutions for our clients. We offer a variety of services including express and line haul transport, wharf cartage services, warehousing, regional distribution, and specialised transport solutions. MC Driver Job in Australia
Are you a morning person? Want to earn up to $2,000 net and be home every night? We are hiring MC Drivers for an asap start across various locations in Perth. MC Driver Job in Australia
Working Monday to Friday from Picton with early morning starts, you will be working a 12 hour day, completing 2 bulk haulage runs to North Bannister and back. This is a full time permanent opportunity, you will be home with the family every night whilst earning a competitive wage and experience work/life balance.
- Right to work in Australia
- A valid Australian MC drivers’ licence with 1 year’s experience operating MC vehicles
- Hydraulics experience (desirable not mandatory)
- Ability to pass a medical and drug/alcohol screen at any time
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
Desired Skills and Experience
- New Equipment & training provided
- Work/ life balance- be home every night!
- An established Australian family owned business with a great team culture
- Opportunity to work across different divisions in KTrans to up skill
- Professional developmental opportunities- Nationally recognized Certificate level training
- 15% off Bridgestone services
- Employee discounts on various products and services such as Gift cards, Electronics, Home and Living, Gardening, Health/Fitness, Leisure and Outdoors
- Reward and Recognition program- quarterly and yearly!
- Salary Sacrificing and Novated Leasing options