Job at: Carpenter Job in Australia Job At Collar Group Australia
At our core, we’re a recruitment agency that cares deeply about the well-being of our candidates, clients and employees. Founded in 2021, we’ve quickly become “Australia’s fastest-growing agency” — LinkedIn, 2022, expanding from Perth to now having 12 offices across Australia, with over 100+ experienced, Carpenter Job in Australia consultants – we’re dedicated to providing the best recruitment experience for our clients while prioritizing the wellbeing and happiness of our candidates. With over 450 years of collective industry experience, our team is one of the most successful in the business, specializing in placing hundreds of candidates weekly across blue and white-collar roles, executive search, and government positions. Our ability to match candidates with the right role comes down to the expertise of our consultants. Who are all passionate about their work and believe in making a difference in people’s lives. We value honesty and integrity, and our team is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service to support our clients and candidates day in and day out. We measure our success by our ability to find the right candidate for every role and the right role for every candidate. Our team takes the time to understand the unique needs of each client and candidate and works hard to ensure a successful match. In fact, it’s our industry networks & exclusive relationships that really set us apart. Carpenter Job in Australia
We are looking for versatile All-Rounder Carpenters to join our team. If you are a skilled carpenter with a wide range of expertise, we want to hear from you. Our projects span both residential and commercial settings, offering a diverse and challenging work environment.
- Execute a variety of carpentry tasks, including
- Demonstrated experience in Framing, Lockup, Fix & Fit-Off Stages
- Interpret and work from blueprints, plans, and specifications.
- Construct and install cabinets, doors, windows, and other woodwork.
- Repair, maintain, and replace damaged or worn-out structures.
- Collaborate effectively with team members to ensure project timelines and quality standards are met.
- Consistently adhere to safety regulations and building codes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualified Carpenter with at least 1 year out of apprenticeship ideally
- Own tools and Transport
- White Card
- Proficiency in a wide range of carpentry tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork capabilities.
- Passionate about carpentry with a great attitude