Job at: Cleaner Job at Geelong Arts Centre AU
Location: Geelong CBD, Australia
Geelong Arts Centre is the only State Government owned cultural institution located outside of Melbourne, our vision is as a leader connector and creator of extraordinary cultural experiences for local and global communities.Cleaner Job at Geelong Arts Centre AU
The Geelong Arts Centre is a gathering place for all – a place that boldly offers insights through performance, holds space for public conversation, supports creative experimentation and content development, and is a venue to connect, meet as a community and share a passion for the arts and creativity. It is the creative heart of Geelong. Cleaner Job at Geelong Arts Centre AU
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and bold arts community that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities, and characteristics our people possess, and we share and learn from each other. Our highly collaborative and dedicated teams aim to ensure the business is continuously growing, striving for exceptional results for both our internal and external stakeholders. We are always striving to display flexibility and resilience to embrace change.
- Geelong Arts Centre cleaners complete daily tasks with calmness and professionalism. These roles provide hands-on opportunities to showcase high attention to detail and accuracy, demonstrating the ability to multitask whilst staying diligent to the small details. This position encourages teamwork and collaboration with colleagues, leaders, and peers in order to meet objectives across Geelong Art Centre to maintain an enhanced experience for our staff, stakeholders, patrons, and visitors.
- Cleaners are responsible for ensuring all buildings and facilities under the management of Geelong Arts Centre are kept to a high standard of cleanliness. Providing excellent customer service standards to internal/external stakeholders at GAC, including efficient first response for cleaning.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Basic QR code end of shift reporting, or ability to be trained.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Current and valid, or willingness to obtain, Working with Children Check (Employee)
- Police Check results that are suitable for this position (this will be arranged by the Centre).
- Desirable qualifications and experience
- Recent cleaning experience in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of MSDS, general OHS requirements for safe cleaning
- Experience working in an Arts and/or Government organisation or event cleaning