Job at: Pick Packer Job At Workforce Australia
Location: Fyshwick, ACT Australia
Workforce Australia is an Australian Government-funded network of organizations (private and community, and originally also government) that are contracted by the Australian Government, through the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations (DEWR), to deliver employment services to unemployed job seekers on Government income support payments and employers. Pick Packer Job in Australia
Providers were initially selected for the network and allocated business through a competitive public tender process, with contract periods running for varying lengths of time determined by the Australian Government. There were over 1,000 sites across Australia delivering Job Services Australia. Pick Packer Job in Australia
To be eligible for support, people need to be in receipt of eligible income support payments, such as Newstart Allowance, Youth Allowance, the Disability Support Pension or Parenting Payment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Join the team with a beverage supplier looking for experienced pick packers to join their Fyshwick branch.
Your new company:
- Our client is an industry leading and national food and beverage supplier who are Currently searching for experienced employees to grow their team and improve Their efficiency as their workload consistently increases. Right now they are in need of reliable experienced voice pick packers to bolster their experienced Team.
Your new role:
- In this Role you will be responsible for
- Utilising a voice-picking Headset to pick and pack orders.
- Operating a ride on Electronic Pallet Jack to traverse the warehouse.
- Adhere to all Work Health & Safety practices.
- Meet KPI’s set out by the management team.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in your application for this position you will need
- Experience voice picking and/or RF scanning.
- Experience operating a ride on Electronic Pallet Jack.
- Current Driver’s Licence and transport
- Your own steel cap boots & hi-vision shirt.
- The ability to take on constructive feedback