Job at: Aged Care Job At Collar Group Australian
Location: Belmont, NSW Australia
We are already Australia’s leading recruiter for the healthcare, mining and trades, facilities management, transport and logistics, and property and construction sectors. Established in 2021, we specialize in large and small-volume recruitment
throughout Australia. Aged Care Job At Collar Group
Our experienced recruitment team is one of the industry’s most successful, specializing in placing hundreds of candidates weekly in their ideal roles. Aged Care Job At Collar Group
Founded in 2021, Collar® isn’t your typical recruitment agency; we’re growth partners. With 450+ years of combined recruitment experience, we’re immersed in the industry, crafting success. As a generalist specialist, we’re skilled at recruiting across sectors. Our unique strategy of hiring experts has propelled us to be Australia’s fastest-growing agency.
People are our focus. Our tech empowers seamless candidate onboarding and client engagement. With 13 offices across Australia, we’re equipped to transform staffing challenges into triumphs 365 days a year.
We are more than recruiters, we’re catalysts for change, champions of potential. Committed to wellbeing, we’re driven by creating a better future. That’s why we proudly declare, Recruit a Better Way at Collar®.
What do you need to have?
- AINs required for casual shifts in aged care facilities across the Wagga Wagga region, NSW.
- Want to have an excellent work/life balance? Are you passionate and want to make a positive change in the lives of older Australians? Looking for a workplace that truly values its’ staff wellbeing and satisfaction?
- Collar Group Aged Care’s mission is to help enable nurses to connect with unique job opportunities that provides a rewarding and fulfilling career whilst also receiving some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Tight knit team with supportive leadership
- A strong focus on employee satisfaction and wellbeing
What do you need to have?
- Certificate III Individual Support or equivalent
- COVID Vaccination (including booster)
- Flu Vaccine (as some facilities require it)
- Current Police Check and NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain these
- Reliable access to means of transportation
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the care of residents in Aged Care facilities.
- Assisting with meal consumption and monitoring nutrition.
- Family and resident education
- Infection control and prevention
- Liaison with all stakeholders including residents, family, doctors, and allied health.