Job at: Team Leader Youth Services Job At Uniting Country SA Australian
Location: Port Pirie Australia
We are one of the largest and progressive not-for-profit regional community services providers in South Australia. Established over 100 years ago, we are headquartered in Port Pirie with over 320 talented, qualified employees and over 170 dedicated volunteers. Team Leader Youth Services Job In Australia
Our positive, hands-on involvement in regional communities is rewarding and enriching, both for staff and for the people we work with. Team Leader Youth Services Job In Australia
Every day we celebrate diversity, thrive on inclusion and demand equity. We provide a collaborative, supportive and flexible working environment while constantly advocating for change to make things even better!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Role model exemplary leadership and commitment to UCSA Vision and Values.
- Provide leadership and support to staff ensuring regular supervision is conducted and debriefing is
- carried out as necessary.
- Create, support and participate in the on-call 24-hour roster for Yorke and Mid North.
- Assess clients as part of the intake roster and case manage a small workload
- Travel to other sites when required to provide support and guidance to team members.
- Ensure programs assist families to focus on the needs of children through child focused practice and
child focused approaches
- Reflect on own practice, monitor, evaluate and contribute to the development of plans and
- Problem-solve using a range of social work/community service models
- In consultation with the Program Manager and staff, ensure delegated programs comply with
contractual requirements and current legislation.
- Contribute to the budget development and continuing financial viability of all delegated programs.
- Liaise directly with key stakeholders to ensure delegated programs achieve program outcomes and
Key Performance indicators.
- Ensure quality evidence is collected and stored on the relevant database/s and, reports are produced
and submitted on time to meet Agency and contractual reporting requirements.
- Liaise with People and Culture to ensure all delegated human resources functions are carried out
efficiently and respectfully.
- Demonstrate and model a commitment to all Agency planning and quality management
- Provide reports to the Program Manager as requested and brief the Program Manager on all
developing issues as necessary.
- Other duties as reasonably requested within your level of skills and qualifications.
Staff will be consulted over major changes to their position descriptions, however, duties and
responsibilities may vary from time to time to maintain “Best Practice” standards of service delivery
What will you be doing?
- Have case management and group work experience.
- Have experience in program budgeting and resource planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Be innovative and progressive.
- Have an ability to think and act in a strategic manner.
- Have a high level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills