Job at: Accounts Clerk Job At Australian Workforce
Location: Belmont, NSW Australia
Australian Work Force has been in business for over 20 years and currently is the biggest of its kind in the country. No matter what industry you are involved in, our total understanding of the complexities and logistics of staffing is your biggest asset. The benefit supplied by Australian Workforce is a seamless and total solution to your staffing requirements. Stores Person Job In Australia, Accounts Clerk Job in Australia
Australian Work Force is your business partner which allows you to maximise productivity and income as we search for that perfect employee. We provide the very best in employee fulfillment. Our prudent staffing selection criteria and service creed enables Australian Work Force to offer you better service, focus and freedom than other comparable recruitment service companies. Stores Person Job In Australia, Accounts Clerk Job in Australia
By focusing on these critical areas of staff selection and management, Australian Work Force maximises your working and leisure time. We free you up from the burden of managing recruitment and we guarantee your company will be legally compliant as well as taxation compliant from a staff hire point of view.
Australian Work Force takes care of all your company and business recruitment needs as our team of professionals manage and focus on your core employment values such as salary expectation, job satisfaction and the ability of personnel to fulfill tasks required.
What will I be doing?
- Managing accounts receivable & payable by:
- Processing sales invoices / statements to clients, including debt collection and dispute resolution
- Managing client and vendor card files (client credit checks)
- Processing purchase invoices from vendors
- Managing fixed asset register
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and general ledger accounts
- Managing payroll and banking by:
- Preparing leave entitlements, bonuses and commissions
- Reviewing payroll and process bank file accordingly
- Processing monthly superannuation contributions
- Update and send fortnightly schedules to Paypac
- Complete PAYG, GST and BAS returns
What’s required from you?
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting or related
- Your own vehicle / transport
- Full Australian Working Rights