Warehouse Manager Job at GWF AU 2023
Job Company: GWF
Job Location: Queensland, Australia
Job type: Shift Work
We are Australia’s leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
Tip Top is currently seeking an experienced and passionate Warehouse Supervisors to join the team at our Carrara site. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor is accountable for managing, leading and co-ordinating activities associated with the timely and safe dispatch of all products in accordance with GWF policies and procedures. Warehouse Manager Job at GWF AU 2023.
The primary purpose of the role is to develop and lead a highly motivated team who accept ownership for the provision of high quality outputs, working together in a cooperative and supportive manner.
- Liaises with Production leaders to ensure product is available on time
- Orders new basket stocks and dollies as required
- Holds weekly team meeting
- Records the necessary transactions in SAP
- Ensure adequate training is provided to all staff regarding safety initiatives.
- Proven leadership experience in warehouse/transport
- Background in a FMCG, fast paced background will be highly regarded
- Good computer skills
- Collaborative working style with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in team engagement, cultural change and process improvement
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to mix professionally and build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally