Stock Supervisor Job at Spotlight AU 2023
Job Company: Spotlight
Job Location: Melrose, Australia
Job Type: Shift Work
Spotlight celebrates 50 years this year, from our humble family beginnings in the South Melbourne Markets, to over 135 stores throughout Australia and Asia and growing.
We embrace our 3 Core Values of People, Excellence and Success throughout every part of our business and give each member of our Spotlight family the opportunity to exceed their goals throughout our strong business culture.
As a part of the Spotlight Retail Group (SRG), we are largest privately-owned and operated family business, operating more than 300 stores throughout Australasia, comprising of iconic brands Spotlight, Anaconda, Harris Scarfe and Mountain Designs. Stock Supervisor Job at Spotlight AU 2023.
If you have the kind of get up and go that helped us grow from a family-run market stall to one of the country’s most successful family-owned global retailers, you’ll feel right at home as a Spotlight Stock Fill Supervisor
- Generous discounts across all SRG brands
- Amazing and fun team culture
- Ongoing training & development
- Leading a small team within stock/operations
- Career growth & progression
- Uniform included
- Drive daily high-volume stock dispatch or stock receiving.
- Support the store team in different areas of the business.
- Take delivery of product and move it efficiently from the truck to the shelf.
- Ensuring all stock is received and replenished in a timely manner.
- Supporting the leadership team with your stock experience and knowledge.
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures.
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively in a team environment.