Shift Process Operator Job at AU 2023
Job Company: ILuka Resources
Job Location: Geraldtown, Australia
Job Type: Shift Work
ILUKA RESOURCES is a leading global producer of the critical minerals zircon and high grade titanium dioxide feedstocks. As an international supplier of critical minerals, Iluka’s products are used in an array of applications including technology, construction, medical, lifestyle and industrial uses.
As the world moves towards a smarter, safer and sustainable future, Iluka’s high quality products are increasing in demand.
About The Role
The position is offered on a roster of 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 days off rotation.
The Narngulu Mineral Separation Plant (MSP) based in Geraldton is one of the largest mineral processing facilities globally. It is capable of accepting heavy mineral concentrate (HMC) feed stocks from various production sources, currently treating several of our other operations materials. Shift Process Operator Job at AU 2023.
- Operating both fixed and mobile plant and equipment
- Undertaking regular plant inspections and completing check sheets
- Sampling / analysing process streams, reporting and correcting any production variances
- Making plant available to enable timely and effective maintenance
- Undertaking appropriate risk and hazard assessments to ensure a safe working environment is sustained
- Valid C Class driver’s license essential
- Front-end-loader, skid steer, Forklift, EWP license desirable
- Commitment to a pro-active approach to safety and the environment
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer capacity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision as well as part of a small team