Job at: Domino’s Pizza Australia
Location: Fletcher Village Australia
Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Ltd (Domino’s) is the largest pizza chain in Australia in terms of both network store numbers and network sales. It is also the largest franchisee for the Domino’s Pizza brand in the world. Domino’s holds the exclusive master franchise rights for the Domino’s brand and network in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Japan, Germany, Luxembourg, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and Cambodia. The Domino’s brand is owned by Domino’s Pizza, Inc, a listed US company. Domino’s Pizza Enterprises now extends across 12 markets, with more than 3,800 stores and is the leading international Domino’s franchise. Use the links below to find out more about Domino’s in the community and our purpose and values. Scooter Rider job at Dominos Pizza AU
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Dealing with customer concerns.
- Wearing correct Personal Protective Equipment.
- Riding safely at all times.
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Assisting with food preparation.
- General cleaning duties.
As a Domino’s Delivery Expert, you will be responsible for safely hustling piping hot pizzas from the store, straight to the customers door! It’s one of the most important jobs in the Domino’s business if you ask us… Scooter Rider job at Dominos Pizza AU
As the only point of contact some of our customers have with the store, we’re on the lookout for people who are passionate about providing great customer service, and who go above and beyond to ensure every meal is delivered safely, and on time. In addition to regular vehicles, Domino’s is proud to use E-Bikes as part of our delivery fleet to help reduce our environmental impact and provide a fun, safe and active way for team members to deliver pizzas to customers – providing a variety of transport choices for our team of Delivery Experts.
- Delivery Experts driving a Car or Scooter must hold a current and valid licence that is legally allowed by the relevant Road Transport Authority in their State.
- Driver Safety:
- To ensure our Delivery Experts and fellow road users remain safe, we have implemented a number of proactive safety measures, including providing safety equipment such as high visibility vests and helmets; undertaking regular vehicle maintenance and safety checks; conducting mandatory safety training; and utilising technology like GPS Driver Tracker to monitor speed and harshness of driving at all times.