Job at: Workforce Australia
Location: Alice Springs Australia
Workforce Australia offers businesses a simpler and more connected recruitment service through. BARISTA job at Workforce Australia
- improved online matching, shortlisting and dynamic servicing based on your needs
- tailored provider services that offer post-placement support and financial incentives
- project-based solutions to support people to gain or build on the skills and attributes needed to take up labour market opportunities in identified industries and occupations through the Workforce Specialist initiative.
- reduced administration and red tape to simplify and speed up the recruitment process.
We take wholesome recipes, quality ingredients and an abundance of passion and turn them into memorable moments. It’s the kind of good we’ve been sharing since 1989. Nothing beats freshly baked food, or coffee made using the freshest beans. That’s why every Muffin Break has its own kitchen, baking throughout the day, so everything we serve is as good as it can be. BARISTA job at Workforce Australia Currently, Muffin Break is looking for experienced Barista.
- Preparing, serving, and selling different beverages, may include alcoholic or non – alcoholic beverages as well as a variety of coffee drinks such lattes, cappuccinos, and other espresso- based drinks, as well as mixed drinks.
- Promoting goods and services and running cash registers and collecting payments for purchases.
- Keep on hygienic workplace, cleaning glassware and setting bottles and glasses in correct order.
- Keeping bar service spaces, coffee-making stations, and espresso equipment clean.
- Tapping kegs and attaching supply lines.
- Replenishing shelves, refrigerators, and drink dispensers.
- Coffee beans to choose and grind as requested by client.
- Offering little nibbles.
- Ensuring adherence to occupational health and safety laws.
- Have a positive can-do attitude with a very hands-on approach.
- Have barista and hospitality experience of more than 2-3 years.
- Excellent communication skill and customer service skill with more than 2- 3 years.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in proximity with other team members.
- Ability and willingness to undertake other tasks if required.
- Qualification in hospitality field considered.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Residents (much preferred)