Production Technician job at Clerk AU 2023
Job company: Kimberelly Clerk
Location : Australia
Kimberly-Clark (KC) Australia’s Millicent Mill is a world class manufacturing facility where we make some our leading brands and have done so for 63 Years!
Operating a machine that produces high-end products for ¼ of the world’s population is a hard job, but it’s worth it when you’re recognised often by your manager, supported by your team, and see the products you produce being used by your own family at the end of the day.
K-C are seeking applications for Production Technician roles across our operations. We are a 24-hour operation with rotating day, afternoon, and night shifts (8-hour shifts).
In this role, you will be running technologically advanced, high-speed manufacturing equipment and collaborating with new and experienced team members to do your best work safely. This role is part of Kimberly-Clark’s substantial investment in expanding its capabilities to produce premium products such as Viva and Kleenex that are essential to millions of lives around the world, produced right here in Millicent, SA. It starts with YOU.
- A very competitive remuneration package with opportunities for up-skilling and career development
- To create authentic connections with your team members and supervisors who have a passion to deliver high quality products with a focus on safety
- To work and learn in a world class facility with leading technology
- A well-developed training process that includes access to on site trainers and on-the-job training with experienced Technicians
- Flexible Working Arrangement options
- Access to free Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), Social Club (inc. discount fuel card and one of the biggest family Christmas shows in SA), on site canteen + free gym, and discounted Kimberly-Clark products
- Paid Parental Leave inc. Dad and Partner Leave
- Follow and adhere to relevant processes and procedures
- Be self-motivated with a strong focus on safety, thoroughness, and team cohesion
- Have a willingness to learn, be open minded and driven to achieve
- Hold a current High Risk Forklift Licence (LF) or willing to obtain prior to employment
- Help K-C cultivate ideas and refine our understanding of our valued consumers.