Logistic Support Analyst Job at AU 2023
Job Company: Lockheed Martin Australia
Job Location: Sydney, Australia
Job type: Shift Work
Committed to servicing and supporting the Royal Australian Navy’s MH-60 (Romeo) maritime helicopters (as part of our Through Life Support contract), we pride ourselves on our strong team-based and innovative culture.
Sikorsky Australia, a Lockheed Martin Company, is a dynamic, growing, and energetic organisation offering stimulating, challenging work at the forefront of technology. Logistic Support Analyst Job at AU 2023.
Sikorsky Australia is widely regarded as Australia’s leading Defence rotary wing support organisation. We provide expertise in maintenance servicing solutions, repair and overhaul of aircraft as well as a full range of end-to-end supply chain services. We do this all in the heart of the beautiful South Coast.
We are seeking a highly motivated, professional with experience in Logistics; you will ideally have experience using MILIS, eMRD, CAMM2, MEX, OPUS10, Omega PS or other similar logistics maintenance systems. You will have excellent attention to detail and thrive in an up-tempo environment where teamwork is essential.
- Experience in the planning of material management and equipment
- Significant experience of material planning and tracking of scheduled work programs within a quality system
- Demonstrated experience and ability to implement and maintain structured material management plans
- Significant experience liaising with service contractors and service providers
- Proven experience in the use of an Inventory Management System