Meat Processor Job at Bindaree
Job Company: Bindaree Food Group
Job Location: Australia
Job Type: Part-time
Bindaree Food Group (BFG) is a vertically integrated supply chain business delivering global meat solutions both domestically and internationally and has solidified its position as a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
Our head office and processing plant is based in the picturesque town of Inverell, situated on the Macintyre River, close to the Queensland border. Inverell boasts of temperate weather, great fishing and outdoor activities and offers residents a quality life with great services including schools, shops and restaurants. Meat Processor Job at Bindaree.
We can offer you full-time or part-time employment with proper industry training in a highly supportive environment. You will be a valued team member and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and a culture of care.
This is an opportunity not to be missed for a stable, skilled career, with one of Australia’s leading Meat processing Companies – BFG in Inverell.
- General Labouring roles in our Boning Room, Slaughter Floor, Palletising, and associated areas.
Shift times are as follows:
- Slaughter Floor Day shift approximately – 6:00am – 4:00pm
- Boning Room Day shift approximately – 5:00am – 2:00pm
- Afternoon Shift approximately – 2:30pm – 12:00am
- Cleaning shifts available – 4:30pm – 12:11am or 8:30pm – 4:11am
- Palletising shifts available – 2:30pm – 12:00am or 12:00am – 8:30am
The benefits of working with Bindaree Food Group:
- Job Flexibility – AM and PM shifts.
- Feed your Family – Discounted Quality meat products, purchased on-site.
- Bindaree Employee Discount Card – Discounts at reputable businesses within the community.
- Onsite First Aid Specialists – Assisting in your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Employment opportunities for family members.
- Gain Formal Certifications within the meat processing industry – We are an RTO!!
- Being a part of a collaborative, growing and encouraging work environment.
- Hard work rewarded with permanent employment and the opportunity to progress through the many career pathways available to you.
- Being an active part of the community – supporting and sponsoring local rugby teams, charity funds and much more.
- Relocation Assistance for the Highly Skilled.
- A positive attitude with good work ethics.
- Experience within the meat processing industry. Boning, Slicing and Slaughter man.
- Able to work in a physical environment.
- Work well in a team.
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident / Full Working Rights in Australia are essential.
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug / alcohol test.
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination.
Casual Entry Level Positions start from $25/26 per hour. There are plenty of opportunities for career progression and skill development!
Skilled Boners, Slicers and Slaughterman have the potential to earn between $1,200 – $1,800 per week.
For a confidential discussion about these roles please contact the People & Culture team on 02 67211411.