Quality Inspector Job at Coles AU 2023
Job Company: Coles Supply Chain
Job Location: Parkinson, Australia
Job Type: Casual
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements. Quality Inspector Job at Coles AU 2023.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
About the role
With training provided to help you develop a strong understanding of quality standards and product specifications, you’ll maintain the tools and equipment and manage the timely completion of quality inspections for fresh produce and chilled deliveries from our suppliers.
Other ways you’ll make an impact:
- Record and communicate inspection outcomes to the Coles Quality and Commercial teams
- Ensure the highest quality products are despatched from our DC to our stores
- Being a casual position, working up to 20 hours per week, there’s a requirement to be able to work across 7 days, including weekends and public holidays, with flexible start times ranging between 4am and 12pm (based on business needs)
About you and your skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with your team
- Excellent priority, time management and communication skills to complete tasks on time and to a high standard. Quality Inspector Job at Coles AU 2023.
- A proactive approach, able to work quickly and identify challenges and risks
- Worked with or can learn quickly how to use a range of tools/equipment or systems for quality testing