Job Company: Kyshan Pty Limited
Job Location: Perth, TAS, Australia
Date Posted: 09.09.2023
Farm Labourer Job in AU The Kyshan Pty Limited is an Australian Proprietary Company whose Australian Company Number (ACN) is 059235782 and it was registered on 11/03/1993 under class Limited by Shares (LMSH) Farm Labourer Job in AUwhich means the liability of the Kyshan Pty Limited company members is limited to the amount unpaid on their shares. Kyshan Pty Limited company shareholders are not required to contribute any further monies (in the case of a winding up) if the shares they have taken up are fully paid. The current status of Kyshan Pty Limited company is REGD which means Registered. The Kyshan Pty Limited is registered in Australia and the state registration number is. The Australian business number (ABN) of Kyshan Pty Limited company is 61059235782. Farm Labourer Job in AU
- We require 100 workers for cherry harvesting work on a farm in the Perth region, TAS.
- The work includes harvesting of cherries and general maintenance duties.
- Work will commence in October 2023 and be ongoing until July 2024.
- Successful candidates will be offered employment on a casual basis and paid under the Horticultural Award 2020.
- Applicants must have the ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions, be flexible with working days and be available 6-7 days a week if required. Regular weekend work may also be required including Sundays. Workers must be available for early morning starts.
- Applicants must be hardworking and physically fit as you will be required to perform tasks that involve bending and lifting.
- Fruit Picking can be physically demanding work you may be required to carry Harvest picking bags with a weight of 25kgs over uneven terrain. Other tasks also include climbing ladders, bending and squatting for long periods of time throughout the day.
- You will be required to work outdoors in some cases may be required to work in Wet Weather. (PPE will be provided).
- Workers must be able to pass a medical/drug test.
- Candidates MUST have work rights in Australia. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- All applications must be lodged online.