Warehouse Team Member job at Coca-Cola AU 2023
Job Company: Coca-Cola AUSTRALIA
Job Location: AUSTRALIA
Job Type: $69,000 per year
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We make, move and sell some the world’s most loved brands – serving 600 million consumers and helping 1.75 million customers across 29 countries grow. We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support. Warehouse Team Member job at Coca-Cola AU 2023.
Our portfolio in Australia includes the Coca-Cola family of products, as well as loved brands like Sprite, Fanta, Mount Franklin, Keri Juice, Powerade, Barista Brothers, Jim Beam, Canadian Club, ,Feral Brewing, and Grinders Coffee. We’re proud to be part of the Australian community and recognise the importance of giving something back.
In addition to our efforts on wellbeing, recycling and sustainability, together with Coca-Cola South Pacific we distribute $1.1 million annually to local charities through the Coca-Cola Australia Foundation.
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Manager, you will be a key player in the manufacture and supply of preforms and closures. The role of the Forklift Operator incorporates the operation of a twin tine forklift, picking loads, loading and unloading trucks, movement of raw materials and supporting the putaway and production team. You will work collaboratively with members from various teams including Warehouse, Production, Maintenance and Quality.
- Hours are 2pm- 10pm, Monday to Friday
- Valid Forklift License required
- Starting salary $69k (base, super and shift allowance )
- Key Responsibilities include:
- Outbound and inbound truck loading with twin tine forklift
- Load containers with twin tine forklift
- Picking pallets with high reach forklift
- Stage loads in a safe and efficient manner
- Create and issue correct documentation to truck drivers
- Investigate stock discrepancies by checking row contents
- Identifying and escalating hazards as well as reporting any incidents
- Daily upkeep and maintenance of the warehouse
- Possess a strong safety focus
- Knowledge of Chain of Responsibility
- Computer literate – (SAP knowledge desirable)
- 1+ year experience with twin tine forklifts
- 1+ year experience in warehousing in FMCG of a similar industry
- High attention to details and good communication skills