- Join the team at Rosebery Manor Care Home in Epsom Downsas a Housekeeper and take great pride in ensuring all standards of cleanliness, infection prevention control and laundry are of an excellent standard.
- The home is looking for a team member like you to have a daily focus on attention to detail and keeping our residents’ home really clean.
- Your responsibilities will include vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, polishing and deep cleans – all general cleaning tasks that mean so much to our residents.
- Our Housekeepers have fun while they work, chatting away to residents, learning about them, forging friendships and demonstrating Avery values of being Proud, Supportive and Caring.
- To join us a Housekeeper, it is essential that you are a naturally caring character that always puts people first, shows kindness, warmth and respect at all times, and loves to create a happy and clean home for those who live and work there.
- You love working as part of a team and being supportive to your colleagues as well as your residents and their families. Most importantly, you feel proud to be a Housekeeper. We are so proud of our teams, and we will help you feel proud of the work you do too by sharing successes and welcoming you into our #OneFamily.
- Do not worry if you are new to cleaning in a professional environment. We will support and train you and encourage you on your career pathways as much or as little as you like.