Warehouse Supervisor Job at BTP AU 2023
Job Company: BTP Parenti
Job Location: Brisbane, Australia
Job Type: Shift Work
BTP forms part of the Perenti Group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of machinery rental, parts and services to the mining, construction and earth-moving industries. Our capabilities include machine rebuilds, Service Exchange components, Site based and Field Service labour and machinery rental. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years and with locations in key mining areas BTP is looking to expand its capabilities and capacity to better support our customers.
We are currently looking for a safety conscious Warehouse Supervisor to bring their ability to guide and mentor our expanding branch in Mackay on a Monday to Friday roster. Warehouse Supervisor Job at BTP AU 2023.
The successful individual will oversee all day to day warehouse operations to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the warehouse and logistics support functions. Reporting to the Operations Manager QLD, the prime focus of this role is to oversee efficient operation and daily function of all warehouse and yard activities.
This includes but is not limited to ensuring accuracy in inventory holdings, the optimisation physical space usage, and the provision of safe, timely, cost-effective logistics services in support of internal and external customers. This role is also responsible for appropriate planning, organising, and direction of 3rd party service providers and team members, customers, regarding Take 5’s, JHA’s and overall site safety.
- Lifestyle friendly Monday to Friday roster – discuss flexible start and finish times with us!
- Provision of a Tool of Trade Vehicle
- Share $8K with your mate through our referral bonus (for eligible roles only)
- Secure your future through 11% Superannuation on all hours worked
- Previous Warehouse experience with solid experience in Warehouse Operations at Supervisor level or above.
- Previous experience using Pronto or similar business systems desirable
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Effective time management skills and a collaborative approach to delivering on business objectives
- Valid Forklift and C Class Drivers Licence
- Commitment and focus on health and safety for all team members, as well as external and internal customers
Continuous Improvement and or Lean experience – Desirable