Warehouse Supervisor Job at BTP AU 2023
Job Company: BTP
Job Location: Sydney, Australia
Job Type: Shift Work
TP forms part of the Perenti group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years.
We are currently looking for a safety conscious Warehouse Supervisor to join our small, close-knit and friendly branch in Mt Thorley on a Monday to Friday roster. Warehouse Supervisor Job at BTP AU 2023.
The successful individual will oversee all day to day warehouse operations to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the warehouse. Reporting to the Operations Manger – NSW and working closely with our Inventory Management team, Sales team, Workshop Supervisor and Site Supervisors, The warehouse Supervisor will assist in supporting our customers with both new and used parts as well as supporting the BTP rental fleet. The Warehouse Supervisor will be influential in navigating BTP during a period of rapid growth as BTP expands its presence in NSW.
What we offer
- Lifestyle friendly Monday to Friday roster – discuss flexible start and finish times with us!
- Commute to and from work with a BTP Ute
- Share $8K with your mate through our referral bonus program (for eligible roles only)
- Secure your future through 11% Superannuation on all hours worked
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program for you and your family (up to 6 free counselling sessions)
- Previous Warehouse experience Required
- Previous experience using Pronto desirable
- Demonstrated leadership values
- Valid Forklift and C Class Drivers Licence
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
- Continuous Improvement experience – Desirable
Grow with us as we grow with career progression and career change opportunities through BTP or the Perenti Group. We are guided by our Group principles: no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.