Process Worker Job at Programmed AU 2023
Job Company: Programmed
Job Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary: Not Specified
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
As the result of increased demand for catering services and company growth, exciting opportunities are available for Catering Assistants to join their professional Catering team located at Sydney Airport
Our client is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for the airline industry. For the past 70 years, we have served over 250 carriers in more than 30 countries. Our client combines culinary expertise with the highest standards of food safety and production to deliver delicious, healthy, and affordable meals to over 270 million travelers around the globe. Our client believes every employee has the right to be invested with good leadership.
Our client believes every employee has the right to be invested with good leadership. Our client pride ourselves in empowering their employees and supporting them to be the best they can be. These roles represent an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Portioning and packaging meals according to specifications
- Measuring quantities of food items according to specifications
- General kitchen duties as required
- Experience with food preparation/production
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow and adhere to processes
- Familiarity with food safety principles
- Working knowledge of OH&S
- Available to work a 7-day rotating roster (including public holidays, weekends, morning or afternoon shifts)