Test Technician Job at Downer AU 2023
Job Company: Downer Group
Job Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary: Not Specified
Killjoy has north of 100 years’ rail experience giving start to finish, inventive coordinated transport arrangements. We are a main supplier of rollingstock resource the board administrations in Australia, with mastery in conveying entire of life resource the executives backing to our clients. Test Technician Job at Downer AU 2023.
We as of now have an interesting an open door for a Test Expert. The position will be principally based at Reddish-brown Upkeep Office and on the mainline as required. For the most part day shift, some evening and night shift required. This job is a full-time fixed-term job until June 2024. Test Technician Job at Downer AU 2023.
This job frames a piece of the Venture Test and Charging Group answering to the Test and Dispatching Facilitator. You will uphold the Test Designer all through sub-framework, train level testing and dispatching during routine static testing, dynamic appointing, type testing through to prepare acknowledgment and beginning of income administration. You will do desert correction, offer specialized help, and fix of rollingstock.
The vital focuses of the job are to guarantee test train prerequisites are met and the test trains prepared for test on time and deformity free as well as finishing all important documentation.
- Trade qualifications (Electrical, Mechanical or other related disciplines)
- Previous ATP experience
- Strong fault-finding and ability to use diagnostic software required
- Current RIW and driver’s licence
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understanding Engineering documents
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with project managers, engineers and other stakeholders
- Pro-active approach and experience in managing and resolving technical issues
- Knowledge of relevant safety, quality and environmental standards
- A high performer with a broad range of experience and respect from peers. Has the ability to influence, motivate and contribute to continuous improvement