Job at: Warehouse Supervisor Job at Enerpac Tool Group | Jobs in Australia
About Enerpac Tool Group
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. is a premier industrial tools, services, technology and solutions provider serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 100 countries. The Company makes complex, often hazardous jobs possible safely and efficiently. Enerpac Tool Group’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products, and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group common stock trades on the NYSE under the symbol EPAC. Warehouse Supervisor Job at Enerpac Tool Group
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the warehouse. Their primary role is to manage a team of employees to ensure that all goods are received, processed, and shipped in a timely and efficient manner. They are also responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy, monitoring productivity, and ensuring that safety and quality standards are upheld. The Warehouse Supervisor supports product distribution operations by updating the system and generating documents to facilitate all inward and outward-bound freight. Warehouse Supervisor Job at Enerpac Tool Group
- Managing and supervising a team of warehouse employees, including training and development, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Ensuring that all incoming and outgoing shipments are processed accurately and on time.
- By executing transactional workflow in Oracle
- Generate shipping labels, product delivery dockets and other shipping documents and invoices.
- Liaison with local shipping providers to arrange freight to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Arrange the logistics and print shipping labels for local and international distribution.
- Manage Works Orders for local assemblies from creation through to completion.
- Investigate shipping anomalies and stock discrepancies, enter non conformances into the company quality system.
- Expedite delivery of locally sourced and assembled products to ensure customer’s expectations are met.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy by conducting regular cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Monitoring productivity and identifying areas for improvement, including implementing process improvements and developing/ monitoring KPIs.
- Enforcing safety and quality standards, including ensuring that all employees are properly trained in safety procedures and that all equipment is properly maintained.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as customer service and logistics, to ensure that all orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining accurate records and reports, including shipping and receiving logs, inventory levels, and employee performance metrics.
- Ensuring that all warehouse equipment is properly maintained and that all safety protocols are followed.
- Manage demonstration stock for Territory Managers and Trade Shows
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and ERP Systems (Oracle R12 preferred) used in warehouse management.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with additional training or education in logistics or supply chain management preferred.
- Previous experience in a warehouse or distribution center, with a minimum of 2-3 years in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and inventory management systems supporting high volume sales via distribution channels is preferred.