Job at: Irrigation Plumber Job at AlburyCity AU
Location: Albury, New South Wales, Australia
We consistently deliver best-in-class leadership, services, facilities and experiences to ensure Albury is a great place to live, work and invest, today and into the future. We employ around 500 people, making us one of the region’s largest and most sought after employers. Irrigation Plumber Job at AlburyCity AU We promote and foster an environment where everyone is treated fairly in a culture of mutual respect. We are planning and preparing for our growing community; investing in infrastructure, Jobs in Australia, actively attracting new and diverse businesses and ensuring that our cultural, sporting, leisure and nature experiences surpass expectations. Jobs in Australia, We serve a diverse range of people from residents to community groups, industry and business and work closely with other councils and government bodies. Our vision: vibrant, rewarding and community focused. Irrigation Plumber Job at AlburyCity AU
- Assist in the design. Installation and commissioning of the City’s irrigation systems
- Assist in the maintenance and management of the City’s irrigation telemetry system.
- Facilitate breakdown and routine maintenance of the City’s manual and automatic sprinkler systems.
- Adjust water cycles in consultation with the Leading Hands. Jobs in Austalia,
- Assist in the delivery of the yearly irrigation maintenance program
- Assist in the preparation of budgets for irrigation projects or irrigation elements of larger projects
- Arrange plant, equipment and materials as required to execute works.
- Assist in managing contractors on small to medium scale irrigation projects
- Assist in liaising with stakeholders and suppliers in line with AlburyCity’s Customer Service Charter.
- Assist in the maintenance of the City’s Parks, Reserves and landscaped areas.
- Use all plant and equipment in a safe and competent manner and ensure all routine maintenance to plant and equipment is carried out.
- Perform other tasks or duties as directed by the Supervisor which are within the limits of the employee’s skill, competence and training.
- Observe requirements of the WHS Legislation, relevant to the job and adhere to AlburyCity Policies and Procedures regarding WHS.
- Observe appropriate AlburyCity Policies and Procedures regarding day to day operations including Equal Employment Opportunity policies, AlburyCity’s Dress Code and Standards Policy and AlburyCity’s Code of Conduct.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding in the following
- In depth knowledge of watering systems
- Pipe laying
- Plan interpretation
- Backflow prevention
- Sport field maintenance drainage
- Turf care maintenance
- Water supply fitting
- Irrigation system design
- Telemetry Control Systems (design, install and commission)
- A working knowledge of:
- Computers and mobile electronic devices
- Data gathering devices and associated software
- Public relations