Product Stock Assistant Job at DFS AU 2023
Job Company: DFS Groups
Job Location: Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Salary: Not Specified
DFS is an equivalent open door boss. It is the Organization’s strategy and practice to utilize, advance and treat all representatives and candidates based on legitimacy, capabilities and skill and to furnish all representatives with a work environment that is liberated from segregation.
Business choices depend on capabilities, for example, schooling, work insight and ability, and are made regardless of race, variety, orientation, religion, age, public beginning, conjugal status, sexual direction, incapacity or some other premise safeguarded by regulation. Product Stock Assistant Job at DFS AU 2023.
DFS Australia at The Stones is looking for Full Time and Parttime Item Backing Collaborators to assist the Tasks with joining in conveying the remarkable help insight in a quick moving, travel retail, obligation free climate.
- Uphold store and stockroom maintenance and cleanliness standards.
- Ensure all appropriate stockroom procedures are followed.
- Process, ticket, receive and replenish merchandise to the salesfloor.
- Pack and log merchandise as required for customer deliveries.
- Process reverse logistics, defective and damaged goods,
- Full clearance from Australia Border Force and Australian Federal Police as required under the Customs Act for work in a bonded facility
- Ideally have warehouse or stockroom experience in retail environment.
- Succeed in a team environment, but can work independently and manage your own time.
- Have effective communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to be mobile in the store and back of house areas, including standing for long periods.
- Able to climb ladders and use other equipment in line with safety standards.
- Ability to lift and mobilise medium to large items, up to 30 kg, while utilising appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
Please note, this is a permanent full-time (38 hours per week) & part time (20 hours per fortnight) positions. Only those holding the required work rights in Australia will be considered.