Job at: Store Person Australia
Location: Derrimut – Victoria
Our client is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor within the fluid distribution and resource sector. Working with dynamic development team to deliver innovative solutions across various market-leading products. Store Person job at Veritas Recruitment AU
We pride ourselves on not doing things the same old way.
Having worked for some of the largest recruitment agencies nationally and globally, in 2010 our founding Directors recognised a need to build long-lasting partnerships through honest, transparent, and authentic service.Store Person job at Veritas Recruitment AU
We don’t talk a big game. We’re certainly not your usual recruiting suspects, but with a team of 40 people across 4 offices we’ve got the extensive networks and deep industry knowledge needed to succeed. Our one goal is to ensure that we deliver quality, outcome driven recruitment solutions.
The simple truth is that recruitment is about people and we know people. We know about conversations and how to have them with you.
Working within a clean, innovative and progressive warehouse, we seek to identify a Store Person to join a settled team. The primary responsibility will be to assist with warehouse operations. Tasks include but are not limited to, receiving and despatching goods, daily allocations, picking job orders and forklift operations. The role will suit a candidate looking to work in a business with a scope for long-term growth and development.
- Receiving inbound goods, including unpack, QC, receipting and putting stock away
- Despatching goods, including picking, packing and booking transport
- Ensure daily run-sheets are processed on time, in full
- Assist the manufacturing department by compiling picklists for internal works
- Forklift loading/unloading
- Cycle & stock counting as required
- Exposure to working with high-value goods in a warehouse environment
- Experience handling both inbound and outbound goods
- Hands-on approach to stock handling
- Current and valid forklift licence
- Understanding and respect for WHS
- Full working rights