Job at: Registered Nurse Job at Calvary Health Care | Jobs in Australia
Location: Manunda, QLD, Australia
About Calvary Health Care Australia
Founded in 1885 by the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, Calvary is a charitable, not-for-profit, Catholic health care organisation. Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate health care to the most vulnerable, including those reaching the end of their life. With over 18,000 staff and volunteers, we have a national network of 14 Public and Private Hospitals, 72 Residential Care and Retirement Communities and 19 Community Care service centres. A TRULY GREAT PLACE TO WORK We deliver quality, integrated care that puts our patients, residents and clients at the centre of everything we do. Calvary offers flexible careers in clinical, allied health, hospitality, ICT and health administration, mission, leadership, management and more. Registered Nurse Job at Calvary Health Care | Jobs in Australia
- As the Registered Nurse you are responsible for providing clinical leadership to staff and ensuring compliance with legislative requirements to enable us to continue to deliver a high standard of care, services and most importantly a quality lifestyle for our residents.
- Calvary Retirement Community in Ryde is home to 115 residents in a new building set, amongst 8 acres of landscaped, historic grounds.
- We currently have a Night Duty Permanent Part Time position available to join our supportive team at Ryde Retirement Community.
- What you bring
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the legislation governing aged care
- Commitment to contemporary aged care practice
- Ability to support and lead a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in assessment and care planning of the older person
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Join our team, learn with purpose and drive positive impact in one of Australia’s largest healthcare providers across Public and Private Hospitals, Residential Aged Care and Home Care.
- With over 130 years’ experience and 18,000 staff and volunteers, we offer an inclusive and welcoming culture where you are valued, drawing on your own strengths, identity and background alongside a team of professionals who care for our patients, residents and clients.
- Your benefits:
- NFP salary packaging benefits, discounted health insurance and gym memberships
- Paid parental leave
- Professional membership to APNA, paid for by Calvary
- Training, development pathways and career opportunities
- Flexible hours that make sense for you