Domestic Cleaner job at Blue Haven Australia
Job at: Blue Haven Australia
Location: Kiama Australia
Blue Haven is owned and operated by Kiama Municipal Council. We offer a true continuum of aged care services and a wide range of disability services for people in the Illawarra region. We provide residential aged care, in-home support, disability support and coordination, community transport and independent living.Domestic Cleaner job at Blue Haven Australia
Blue Haven require passionate, qualified, and experienced professionals to join our organisation to support our aged care clients and residents. Blue Haven Bonaira services over 1,200 clients across Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living, Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Community Transport across the Illawarra and Shoalhaven. Domestic Cleaner job at Blue Haven Australia.
- In the role of Domestic Cleaner you will participate as an active member of a multi-disciplinary team within Blue Haven Community by providing domestic assistance and cleaning to older people and their carers.
- If you are appointed in this role, you may be able to upskill and become qualified to work in the role of Support Worker within the Community.
You will take pride in helping others, be well organised and have the ability to manage your time effectively both individually and within a team environment.
You will also be committed to providing high quality service and engaging with clients, families and the wider the community.
We are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and residents. Applicants must ensure that they meet current Federal and NSW Public Health guidelines relating to vaccinations for Residential Aged Care Facilities. Successful applicants are required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Previous experience in domestic assistance and/or cleaning
- Class C Driver’s Licence and access to a reliable, roadworthy, fully insured vehicle
- Experience working unsupervised, one on one with clients in a home care environment
- Experience providing person-centred and strength-based practices
- The ability to positively engage with clients, their carers’, families and the wider community.