Job at: T2 Australia
Location: Queensland Australia
At T2, we’re about reinventing and reimagining the humble tea leaf, and sharing our teas with anyone who’ll listen. Assistant Store Manager job at T2 AU
We’re inspired by the people we meet, and the far-flung places we visit. We get a kick out of taking ancient tea rituals and reimagining them, bringing them to a modern tea table. Every cup we brew is a chance to make tea more enjoyable, more accessible and more experimental; it’s our opportunity to connect, understand and share with the world our love for a better cup of tea, everyday. Assistant Store Manager job at T2 AU
Imagine pink ceilings, towering displays of tea and teawares, and Chinese newspaper covering the walls. Tea fuelled our conversations with all kinds of people; it was a chance to learn about them, and in turn tell them something about ourselves. We were intrigued by those who walked through our doors; backpackers, artists, hippies, students and musicians all inspired our outlook on both tea and life.
As an Assistant Store Manager at T2 you will be assisting the Store Manager with the day-to-day management of the retail store.
- Deliver and maintain exceptional customer service standards in store
- Support the Store Manager to achieve budgeted sales and manage controllable costs for the store
- Lead the store and team in absence of a Store Manager on duty
- Provide feedback to team members fortheir performance and development
- Support the training of the team in customer service, product knowledge and operational responsibilities
- Stock management, store presentation and visual merchandising to set guidelines and standards
- Please Note: Regular Sunday work is required for this role
- Ready to learn and develop as a T2 leader!
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about working with people
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous keyholder, team leader or management experience ideal, however, it is not necessary.